Scuba Diving Sanur with Crystal Divers
Scuba Diving Sanur
Our most accessible dive site, only ten minutes in our boat and ideal for those who may be limited for time. The reef is in good condition with a large area of sandy bottom making it a perfect training ground, especially for PADI Open Water Courses or Navigation Specialties. Visibility can be variable depending on tidal conditions and lunar activity. All kinds of marine life frequent this coastline, so one can hope to see, small white tip sharks, Lionfih, Clownfish, reef fish and the many other forms of aquatic life.
Visibility 2m – 15 m.
Depth up to 30 m.
Sanur Channel is located few minuets boat ride from Sanur beach (Pantai Semawang). Sanur Channel have a small, shallow coral reef with a lot of underwater life.
The reef is home to many lionfish in all sizes, big pufferfish, clownfish and small barracudas. There is moray eels, sea snakes and shoals of bat fish. If you are lucky, you may find a hidden scorpion fish or octopus and small shrimps. Especially in the night you can see the moray eels and the octopus hunting for food. Along the reef, steel structures used as artificial reefs to attract fish and grow coral on. Other underwater sculptures is placed in the other side of the reef. The training area is a good place to practice some of your diveskills and often the first place we go in the open water course.
The visibility and the current depends on the tide. The visibility is around 5-15 meters and the temperature is around 26-29 degrees. The depth is maximum 9 meters at the bottom and the top of the reef is at 3 meters, which also makes the divesite perfect for snorkeling. Sanur Channel is a good dive site, if you don’t want to travel long for diving, try good night diving or just want to go snorkeling close to the beach at a beautiful reef with a lot of underwater life.
Departure time is dependant on tides and local sea conditions
Drive to time to the site is 15 min total
- All our dive guides are Certified PADI Divemasters or Instructors.
- We always travel with 100% Oxygen on our trips.
- When you book with us please let us know if you are using the DIN system. We can handle both DIN/YOKE valves.
- If you are prone to seasickness, please inform your dive guide and we will provide you with remedies.
- If you have not been diving in the past year our policy is that you do a Scuba Refresher.
- You need to be physically fit when diving, you will have to fill out and sign a medical form when ever you are doing a course or program with Crystal Divers. This you can download from us.
- Our prices are inclusive of hotel transfer from local area, lunch, soft drinks and snacks through out the dive day, certified inwater guide, rental equipment (tank, weights, bcd, reg, fins, mask, snorkel and a short wetsuit)
- If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.