Bali Divemaster Internships
GoPRO with Bali Crystal Divers - PADI 5* Career Development Centre. Your first step in becoming a PADI Professional Scuba Diver. Join our award-winning instructor team and do your PADI Divemaster internship with us in Bali.
Divemaster Life in Bali
Transform your love of diving into a full-time career. The Divemaster program is your first step on the professional path. PADI Divemaster training develops your dive leadership abilities by expanding your knowledge, dive skills and experience to a professional level.
Our Divemaster internship offer an in-depth comprehensive training program, as such our minimum 1 month internship covers the foundation you will need to grow into a confident dive professional. Divemaster training develops your dive leadership abilities by expanding your knowledge, dive skills and experience to a professional level.
Upon certification as a PADI Divemasters, you can be employed in PADI dive centres worldwide to guide certified divers, assist PADI Instructors with students in training and to conduct the Skin Diver, Discover Local Diving and Scuba Reviews programs.
Bali was recently listed by PADI as one of the top four best locations to GoPRO and do a divemaster internship. The diversity of aquatic life and dive sites, the amazing warmth of the Balinese people and the ease of access to world class amenities make Bali one of the best locations in the world to train as a professional diver. Join us at Crystal Diver and explore some of the best diving in South East Asia!
Flexible Divemaster Internships
What to expect during your Divemaster Internship Program:
Price: Costs breakdown and PADI Fees
- Diving to the most amazing dive sites Bali has to offer.
- “No time limit” internship program, you can take one month or 4 months to do your Divemaster (60 Dives program)
- Flexible schedule and training program.
- Free wifi Internet access at our dive centre.
- The use of our PADI Resource Library (Books and Videos)
- Job Placement Program with our extended global network.
- Equipment and compressor workshop
- Visa Assistance and support.
- World Class facilities with 2 classrooms, pool, bar, and restaurant.
- Full equipment rental (However, we highly recommend that you purchase your
own mask, fins, snorkel and dive computer)
- Access to great discounts on dive equipment (We are an Aqualung Partner Centre)
- Staffed by an experienced team of AWARD Winning Dive Instructors.
- Mentorship by 3 in house Course Directors, and our senior instructors.
- Cost 1200$ for standard internship program (See bellow for special packages)
- Accommodation: We can offer you a wide range of accommodations ranging from $150 to $400 per month.
- Lunch: First 30 days lunches are included after that it will be charged for. Having our own restaurant makes life easier for our divers, we have great “European” lunches for $4 per meal, lunch on dive days is a la carte at various restaurants (Price range from $2-5 per meal.
- Airport Pickup and Drop off: We offer airport Pickup and Drop off package for $24
- PADI Divemaster Crew Pack: $315 includes all PADI Divemaster Slates, Instructor Manual, Diving Encyclopedia, Workbook, and Bag.
- PADI Divemaster Application Fees: $139
Divemaster PADI eLearning
Can I do the dive theory online?
- Yes, you can do all of the theory before you arrive, and save the time on your holiday. Click here to start
Please contact us for further information on our GoPRO Internship and PADI Professional Internship packages.
With over 17 years of experience in Bali, Crystal Divers offers unparalleled safety and customer service. Winner of the Best Dive School in Asia (By the Readers of Asia Diver Magazine) and Multi-time Winner of Best Instructor Development Centre Award by PADI Asia Pacific.
For more information about our GoPRO program visit
For more information on our accommodation, facilities, and Bali dive courses, contact us:
Jl. Tamblingan no. 168.
Sanur, Bali, Indonesia, 80228
Telephone/fax +62 361 286737