World Ocean Day beach cleanup and Project AWARE fundraiser!
Crystal Divers Bali and Blue Season Bali are joining forces with some help from PADI, Project AWARE and D
World Ocean Day Beach Cleanup
During the daytime (from 930 to 1130am), we will be conducting a beach cleanup with 100s of kids from Sanur Independent Schools. During the cleanup, we will host some fun games and educational activities.
World Ocean Day Barbecue and Project AWARE Fundraiser Party
On the evening of June 8th 2012, we are hosting an enormous Barbecue and fundraiser event where we will be auctioning awesome prizes to raise a huge amount of money for Project AWARE. Last year we raised over 7000 so this year we are raising the bar and aiming for 10,000!
As well as raising money, we will of course have a fabulous fun packed night with great food, drinks, games and challenges… If you want to join us for this amazing evening you need to buy your tickets in advance from Crystal Divers, 100 000 for all you can eat Barbecue per person!
The more people that signs up NOW the better the prizes will be, so get your tickets TODAY ! email firstname.lastname@example.org to get you signed up !
Just to mention some of the prices:
- Titan LX Regulator from Divemaster
- Wine from Hatten
- Lots of drinks from Coca Cola and Carlsberg
- 2 nights stay at 16 Kejora villa for up to 6 people
- 2 nights stay at Villa Poulsen for up to 4 people
- Full IDC Crewpack from Padi
- Tickets to Gili’s from Get Away
- 1 day with Manta Trust for research
- Rafting tickets from Sobek
- Mountainbike trips
- Elefant ride from Bali Adventure
- 3 hours Royal Spa treatment
- 1 night at Rumah Cantik in Lovina.
- 2 day / 1 night trip to north Bali with Nick Tours
- 1 days of car rent from Nick Tours
- 2 nights at Bayu Cottages in Amed
… and there will be more!
Scuba Diving Summer Fun Kids Program
Beyond the events on June 8th, Blue Season Bali and Crystal Divers will be conducting a summer long Bubblemaker and SEAL Team scuba diving program for kids age 8 to 9 years old and Junior Open Water Diver courses for kids between the age of 10 to 14 years old. These special multi-day programs will run from June 16th to August 5th 2012.
For more information, please contact: